Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Black Keys- London Ontario screenprint


I have been a huge fan of The Black Keys for a few years now and jumped at the opportunity to do a poster for them. This print is based on the Aesop's fable "The caged bird and the bat". I liked the visual, and somehow I felt it related to the story telling in The Black Keys songs.

This is a four color print on 18" x 24" cream archival paper with a standard signed edition (Pink) of 230 prints (much, much less will be available), and a variant edition (blue) of 25 prints.
For sale Thursday, July 14th at noon PST

Pink edition $40 + shipping.
Blue edition $80 + shipping.

http://www.potatostamp.com

7 comments:

Sofisti-Phunk said...

love it!

Sofisti-Phunk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awesome. Looks good, fits The Black Keys well. Love their sound too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Looks good, fits The Black Keys well. Love their sound too.

Ricardo said...

These are bangin' sir.

Marcela said...

I love it, the style, the lines, the colors, it would be great as a tattoo =)

Anonymous said...

I have been drawing my whole life, and you and Josh Keyes are my favourites by far. Really inspiring how productive you are too. I desperately want every poster on this blog. The blue Black Keyes is killing it. Keep it up.